Tutorial/help request

I am new to CORBA, though fairly familiar with C++.  I'm trying to write a
3-tier application using CORBA.  I need help on hetting the basics working
and then I will be able to take it from there.

I would like to know what steps I need to take to get the following .idl
converted into a running client/server (preferably in separate directories
each).  I've made attempts to get things working, but I seem to run into code
problems, so I thought I'd ask for some help.

Idl:

interface Hotel{

        readonly attribute string username;

        boolean login(in string username, in string password);
        void logout();

};

Simple.  I will expand everything as I go along, of course.  For now, I just
need a framework I can work with, test, and build upon.

Thanks.

-	Garrett Kajmowicz
garrett tbaytel net