Re: Abort at program end

Richard Andrews wrote:

Does this means you are opening (using) namespace std?
Do you have any other namespaces opened?

I've seen this programming style cause some difficult-to-debug
problems, but since I never do it I don't know if it causes a problem
with ORBitcpp or not.
I agree that using namespace std is generally a bad idea. There is enough in there that you are likely to run into trouble at some stage. All the CORBA stuff and the behind the scenes code is packaged in its own namespace so it is unlikely to cause problems.

--
Bowie Owens

CSIRO Mathematical & Information Sciences
phone  : +61 3 9545 8055
fax    : +61 3 9545 8080
mobile : 0425 729 875
email  : Bowie Owens csiro au