time service

Hi,

For learn to use orbitcpp I developed the time service.
I don't know if my code is good for an orbitcpp program and it's not OMG
specification compliant (I don't know how to convert unix time to utc
time), but it's work. (Available here :
http://www.lifl.fr/~mullera/orbitcpp)

Can you tell me if I've done some mistakes ?
Did someone work on CORBA standard service for ORBit (other than Naming
service) ?

--
Alexis Muller
Laboratoire d'Informatique Fondamentale de Lille (LIFL)