Re: libbonobomm compile issue (again)

Bryan Forbes wrote:

Using the latest orbitcpp and libbonobomm from cvs, I get this compile error:

In file included from Bonobo-cpp-stubs.h:11,
                from Bonobo-cpp-common.cc:6:
Bonobo-cpp-common.h:4320: `TypeCode_mgr' undeclared in namespace `CORBA'
Bonobo-cpp-common.h:4320: template argument 2 is invalid
I couldn't reproduce this. Are you using libbonobo (not mm) from CVS or release 2.4.2? I am only using 2.4.2 and I think I need to upgrade a few packages.

Anyway, I defined TypeCode_mgr which should fix the problem. Can you please update and confirm this for me. Thanks.

--
Bowie Owens

CSIRO Mathematical & Information Sciences
phone  : +61 3 9545 8055
fax    : +61 3 9545 8080
mobile : 0425 729 875
email  : Bowie Owens csiro au