Re: C++ Bindings Generate static const Code that will not Compile

lgust verizon net wrote:

Hi Bowie,

Thank you very much for your help.

I would like to get your changes to the orbitcpp source code out of
cvs, but I'm new to cvs and my software development facility is
behind a company firewall that does not allow direct access to
the internet.
Does using CVS_RSH=ssh help?

If I can get on a machine outside the company firewall that has
direct internet connection and has cvs installed, can I get your
source code changes by executing the following command?

cvs -z3 -d $(CVSROOT) co orbitcpp
Yeah, that sounds about right. Once you have a copy checked out to get new changes you can just do a cvs update inside your copy of orbitcpp. More info on gnome cvs can be found at http://developer.gnome.org/tools/cvs.html.

--
Bowie Owens

CSIRO Mathematical & Information Sciences
phone  : +61 3 9545 8055
fax    : +61 3 9545 8080
mobile : 0425 729 875
email  : Bowie Owens csiro au