Re: libbonobomm compile problems

Bryan Forbes wrote:

Hey there,
   To start out with, I have the latest orbitcpp and libbonobomm from CVS and I'm using
libbonobo revision gnome-2-4.  When I go to compile libbonobomm, it goes into a loop in
bonobo/generated (not sure why...).  Before giving you commands and outputs, I must tell
you that I use jhbuild and my prefix for ALL of my gnome stuff is /opt/gnome2. Everything works fine except for this. Ok, after stopping this strange loop, I tried
some of the commands it was running, and on this command:

/opt/gnome2/bin/orbit-idl-2 -lcpp -D__Bonobo_COMPILATION  -D__Bonobo_Unknown_COMPILATION
-I//opt/gnome2/share/idl/bonobo-2.0 -I//opt/gnome2/share/idl/bonobo-activation-2.0
/opt/gnome2/share/idl/bonobo-2.0/Bonobo.idl

I get this output:

orbit-idl-2 2.8.2 compiling
 mode, show preprocessor errors, passes: stubs skels common headers skel_impl imodule

/opt/gnome2/share/idl/bonobo-2.0/Bonobo_Moniker.idl:23: not a type identifier:
ResolveOptions

This was a bug in orbitcpp which I have fixed in CVS. Can you please update and confirm that you can compile libbonobomm. Thanks.

--
Bowie Owens

CSIRO Mathematical & Information Sciences
phone  : +61 3 9545 8055
fax    : +61 3 9545 8080
mobile : 0425 729 875
email  : Bowie Owens csiro au