From: David H. Lynch Jr. [mailto:dhlii 1dla com]
Sent: Donnerstag, 8. Mai 2003 11:45
To: orbitcpp-list gnome org
Subject: Orbit cpp windows

    I am adding CORBA support to an existing W32 DCOM service to provide
support for *nix clients.

    I started with ORBIt 1 for windows. but the existing COM interface is
C++ (the server itself is mixed C/C++)

    I need an idl compiler that will produce a C++ skeleton that will work
with the windows ORBit ORB.

    The compiler need not run under windows.

    Does the current version of orbitcpp generate C++ skeletons that will
work with ORBit 1, or do I have to use a different version of orbitcpp ?