ANNOUNCE: orbitcpp 1.3.2
- From: murrayc t-online de (Murray Cumming)
- To: Gnome-Announce-List <gnome-announce-list gnome org>, gnomemm-list <gnomemm-list gnome org>, orbitcpp-list <orbitcpp-list gnome org>
- Subject: ANNOUNCE: orbitcpp 1.3.2
- Date: 27 Jan 2003 15:09:48 +0100
orbitcpp provides a C++ CORBA mapping for ORBit2. It is used by GNOME's
Bonobo C++ bindings, which are part of gnomemm 2.
orbitcpp requires ORBit 2.5, such as that used by the GNOME 2.1.x development
phase, but you can also use these versions safely with GNOME 2.0.x.
orbitcpp is based on the old ORBit/C++ project for ORBit 1.
For more information:
* Compliation fixes:
- Corrected include paths. (Murray Cumming)
- Corrected declaration and initialization of static data members
* Use the correct __length name for the internal implementation of
Sequence::length. (Gergo Erdi)
You can download it from
or the http://download.gnome.org mirrors when they update.
It's in gnome's cvs as the "orbitcpp" module.
Patches should be added to the bugzilla orbit-cpp module, with full
Discussion should happen on orbitcpp-list gnome org
murray usa net
] [Thread Prev