Re: new release?

Hi Murray,

I still can't seem to connect to widget. So if you could make a new release, that would be good. I was hoping to resolve #101455, but I am not sure how soon I will be able to find the time. But it is probably best to get the simplifications to the generated code out there, then the version dependency in libbonobomm can be updated.

Murray Cumming wrote:

Bowie, are you able to upload a release now? If not, I can do it - I
have a good connection at the moment.

--
Bowie Owens

CSIRO Mathematical & Information Sciences
phone  : +61 3 9545 8055
fax    : +61 3 9545 8080
mobile : 0425 729 875
email  : Bowie Owens csiro au