ORBit 0.5.16 patch for typecode IDs (was Re: Started a test suite - got a typecode error.)

A Perl CORBA::ORBit test revealed a problem with the static initializers
of typecodes in ORBIT-0.5.16 typecodes.c - there was no repository ID
and some of the names were inconsistent with IDL. Unless you attempt to
introspect the system typecodes you won't see this, which wouldn't be
common in C but is something people tend to do in dynamic environments
like Perl.

The enclosed patch relative to 0.5.16 fixes this, and also fixes the
alloca() configure problem on Solaris without impacting linux as far as
I can test. Be sure to regenerate config.h.in from acconfig.h before
distributing.

Rgds,

	-Huw Rogers

--