no way to detect CORBA::ORBit?

Hi,

In my IDL I have some tests to work around ORBit buggettes like:

#if defined(__ORBIT_IDL__)
    /* Bug filed */
    readonly attribute TypeCode value_type;
#else
    readonly attribute CORBA::TypeCode value_type;
#endif

However I __ORBIT_IDL__ doesn't appear to be defined when the IDL is
parsed by CORBA::ORBit 0.4.3.

As a work around I am abusing the include mechanism to include a -D like
so:

use CORBA::ORBit idl_path => "$ENV{TAO_ROOT}/orbsvcs/orbsvcs:/blah
-D__ORBIT_IDL__";

However, this is less than ideal! I understand there is a problem with
defining __ORBIT_IDL__ due to the gnome IDLs, however how about defining
an __PERL_ORBIT_IDL__?

Regards,
Alex.