Interoperation with Java

Hello!

Does anyone have experience with Java clients and perl servers? I wrote
a small client in Java and a small server in perl, but they do not
communicate with each other. I guess that there is problem with the name
of the server. In the server I bind with the following code:

      $ns->bind(
        [{'id' => 'Hello' , 'kind' => 'server'}],
        $poa->servant_to_reference ($servant)
        );

In the client, I try the following:
      NameComponent nc = new NameComponent("Hello", " ");
      NameComponent path[] = {nc};
      Hello helloRef = HelloHelper.narrow(ncRef.resolve(path));

But when I first call a method of helloRef, I get a COMM_FAILURE
exception.
Because the perl server works with a perl client and the Java client
works with a Java server, I think, the problem is with binding to the
name.
				Bye,NAR
--
"Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not
 tried it."