binding to nameserver problem

Hello!

I have a problem with the CORBA::ORBit perl module on RedHat 7.1.
I try to bind my server application to the nameserver but it does not
work. This is my code:

echo.idl:
module EchoModule {
        interface Echo {
                string echoString(in string input);
        };
};

echo-server2.pl:
use strict;
use CORBA::ORBit idl => [ qw(echo.idl) ];

package MyEchoServer;

@MyEchoServer::ISA = qw(POA_EchoModule::Echo);

sub new {
        my $self = bless {
        };
}

sub echoString {
        my ($self, $input)= _;
        printf("Got:%s\n",$input);
        return $input;
}

my $orb = CORBA::ORB_init(@ARGV,"orbit-name-server");
my $poa = $orb->resolve_initial_references("RootPOA");
my $servant = new MyEchoServer;
my $id = $poa->activate_object ($servant);

open (IN, "<ns.ior");
chomp(my $ior=<IN>);
close IN;

my $ns=$orb->string_to_object($ior);

(my $bl, my $bi) = $ns->list(15);
print $bl;
print $bi;

$ns->bind(
        [{'id' => 'echo2-server' , 'kind' => 'server'}],
        $poa->servant_to_reference ($servant)
        );

$poa->_get_the_POAManager->activate;

$orb->run ();

When I start the server (after I put the IOR of the nameserver into
ns.ior with the "orbit-name-server >ns.ior" command) I got the following
error:
autoloading list
Can't get interface
 at echo2-server.pl line 31

Can you tell me how can I bind to the name server (or just point me to
some example codes that show this)?

                                Bye,NAR
--
"Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not
 tried it."