Re: Threading mess when exiting a multithreaded ORBit2 application

On Mon, 2005-09-19 at 14:21 +0200, Jules Colding wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Either I am confused/stupid or I am seeing threading mess when Evolution
> exists.

Stupid it seems - Seconds after sending this mail I notice that other
programs than Evolution are using ORBit2...

Anyway, I am still seeing weird crashes in iop profiles as described in
two previous mails. Looking for the course but any insight would be
appreciated.

--
  jules