problems with servant_to_id

Hello there,

I am using ORBit2-2.10.0 and I have the following problem:

I make a child POA that I would like it to have the USER_ID policy. I
then create the object with PortableServer_POA_activate_object_with_id

At a given stage I want to retrieve the ObjectID and that I do it with
PortableServer_POA_servant_to_id

Then, the ObjectId I get from taht I  try to transform it into a string
with PortableServer_ObjectId_to_string

At this point I get the following complain:

** (process:26763): WARNING **: file poa.c: line 1783: assertion `memchr
(id->_buffer, '\0', id->_length)' failed. returning exception
'IDL:omg.org/CORBA/BAD_PARAM:1.0'

I attach a tar file with the echo.idl test modify so that it makes what
I describe above.

Is this the expected behaviour ? Am I supposed to append an extra '\0'
and increase by one the length of the ObjectId ?

Thanks in advance,

Carlos