Re: Orbit2 , server code in C and client code in Java (1.5)

Rahul Agrawal wrote:

Thanks for the help.

With the use of following options I was able to connect b/w java client and C server across network.

ORBIIOPIPv4=1
ORBIIOPIPv6=0
ORBIIOPUNIX=0
ORBIIOPUSock=0

rahul

Yong-Bum Kim wrote:

Hi,
I tried to test like your intention. The environments are C server on the red hat, and Java client on the windows the jdk1.4.
But I quit the test because of out of time to modify the src to expect to take some time.
If you give me your sample source, then I'll try it again. I hope to share my knowelege for testing.

Thanks,
Yong.