Perceived Software Quality Survey (PESQUS) for GNOME

Dear GNOME Users and Developers:

We are conducting empirical research on the quality and interface aspects
of various open-source and proprietary software. Therefore, we are
investigating the quality of the GNOME desktop software as perceived by
its users. For this purpose, we have created a short survey.  We would
highly appreciate it if you could follow the link below and fill out this
survey:

http://www.umbc.edu/hase/gnome-pesqus-survey.html

The developers who use GNOME during their daily computer operations can
respond too.

Many thanks for your help. Apologies if you received more than one copy.

HASE
HUMAN ASPECTS of SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
INFORMATION SYSTEMS DEPARTMENT, UMBC
hase umbc edu

All HASE surveys are reviewed and approved by the Institutional Review
Board of UMBC.