orbit-idl-2 new option request, please comment ...

Hi,

I think it's better to have a new orbit-idl-2 option "--skeleton-impl-epv-only"
which will only emit epv structure and nothing else.

I believe this is important and worth to have an special option because
the methods' "order" in epv structure is very important for ORBit2 specially
for ORBit_small_invoke_async() ... since we need the index
of of method for Foo__iinterface.methods._buffer[] and there are NO
support for async stuff in orbit-idl-2 yet.

Other part of "--skeleton-impl" output is not so critical ..., well,
I feel OK even coding them by hand.

And some code emitted by "--skeleton-impl", IMHO, should not even be
emitted ... such as /*** App-specific servant structures ***/ and
/*** Stub implementation ***/
I think emitting

    #include "app-servant.c.inc"
and
    #include "app-methods.c.inc"

make more sense .... since when user re-define IDL, he/she may re-invoke
orbit-idl-2 again, and the code previously added will be overwritten.

The whole point is to allow more practical use of "--skeleton-impl"; minimize
the modification of the emitted code whenever IDL changed
and re-invoke "orbit-idl-2 --skeleton-impl" is required.

Any comment ?

Regards
KC
--