--skeleton-impl cosmetic bug

Hi,

I get, when invoking orbit-idl-2 (v2.12.0) with the --skeleton-impl
option, a few explanatory lines, then about 1800 lines of *nothing* and
finally the implementation code. This is repeated a few times.

I have configure ORBit2 with the --disable-indent option as indent
complained noisily about the input files:

#### SNIP ####
indent: BrutusLogOn.h:14619: Warning:Unterminated character constant
indent: BrutusLogOn.h:14619: Error:Unexpected end of file
#### SNIP ####

The line in question is:

#### SNIP ####
  14617 }
  14618 #endif /* __cplusplus */
  14619
  14620 #ifndef EXCLUDE_ORBIT_H
  14621 #include <orbit/orbit.h>
  14622
  14623 #endif /* EXCLUDE_ORBIT_H */
  14624 #endif
  14625 #undef ORBIT_IDL_SERIAL
  14626

i.e the end of the file. I can not see anything suspicious about that
line...

Running the impl file through "indent -kr -i8 -sob" removes the blank
lines (except for some of the header files where indent still
complaints), but still..

--
  jules