Win32 and ORBit2

Hi, I am new to the orbit-list.

I noticed in the orbit-list archives that there have been issues with ORBit2 on Win32 platforms.  The last post regarding this was on 1/30/04:

"Judging by the number of bugs, issues and outstanding architectural problems known in 0.5 I'd very heartily recommend working from the ORBit2 base if at all possible. Some work has already been done on ORBit2 to make it at least build under Win32"

Has anyone had any success since 1/30 getting ORBit2 to work on Win32?  If so, what version of the source were you running?

Thank you,

--Jeremy