Re: ORBit2/Java

On Fri, 2004-06-04 at 16:36, Michael Meeks wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-06-02 at 16:36 +0200, Harter Damien wrote:
> > I want make my Java client and my C server communicate. I want to user
> > sun's orb and orbit but I don't find any example... Does anyone have
> > one ?

Hi Harter:

Why don't you have a look in cvs module "java-access-bridge"... it has
both client and server code in Java which talks to ORBit2.

Note that you need a not-too-old Sun JVM for this to work; I believe it
began working properly in 1.3.1 but 1.4 is probably required to build
java-access-bridge (configure will tell you ;-))

Let me know if you have specific questions from that point.

- Bill