Re: communicating objects

Hi Michael,

thanks for pointing me to the pingServer. This was instructive.

At the end I had a threading issue. I assumed that in a threaded
application when all threads but one run clients only, then I won't need
a threaded POA in the main (server) thread. This assumption seems to be
wrong. Using a threaded POA now, my app works well.

Thanks again

	Tom