CORBA_string question

Hi,

I have a question about CORBA_string storage allocation
in both client/server side. In "C Language Mapping Specification",
it has detail description about how to handle CORBA_string in
client side and also how client stub will take care freeing the
allocated storage. But I can't find any word about server side.
Will server skeleton code also automatically allocate/free storage
for CORBA_string ?

In the example, ORBit2-2.4.3/test/everything/basicServer.c, the
function BasicServer_opString() allocate the CORBA_string by
CORBA_string_dup() but DOES NOT free them ... does that means
server skeleton codes will free them automatically ???

Thanks.

KC