ORBit2 2.9.6: linc2/test/test-linc fails on missing reverse DNS

Hello.

linc2/test/test-linc from 2.9.6 fails for me, because my dev box has no
reverse DNS entry. I guess it would fail in later versions too.

You could argue that my dev box should have a reverse DNS entry. I'd
agree with you and get one if I could. But I think that many machines
out there don't have reverse DNS entries. So perhaps the test should
just print a warning rather than aborting on the failed assert.

I have a patch for this change, but no permission to give it to you. :(

Bye, Rich

--
Richard Dawe
Software Engineer - Mail Engine