RE: Orbit2 Win32

On Fri, 2004-01-30 at 12:56 +0100, Johan Antonsson wrote:
> What kind of errors do you get? Do you reckon it's worth spending
> time trying to build and use the Windows version of Orbit in
> production software?

	Judging by the number of bugs, issues and outstanding architectural
problems known in 0.5 I'd very heartily recommend working from the
ORBit2 base if at all possible. Some work has already been done on
ORBit2 to make it at least build under Win32.

 michael@ximian.com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot