Re: Upgrade to IDL files of CORBA-3.0
- From: Frank Rehberger <Frank Rehberger web de>
- To: Mark McLoughlin <mark skynet ie>
- Cc: "orbit-list gnome org" <orbit-list gnome org>,Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>
- Subject: Re: Upgrade to IDL files of CORBA-3.0
- Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 12:26:30 +0200
Mark McLoughlin wrote:
>On Wed, 2004-04-28 at 23:19, Frank Rehberger wrote:
>>for ORBit2: want to upgrade to IDL files of CORBA-3.0 cause of
>>Security-Attributes declared in there.
> AFAIR, there may be some additions to the IDL syntax in CORBA-3.0 which
>is going to cause you trouble if the spec's IDL uses them.
correct, but they are #ifdef-ed __CORBA_PRE_3__ in there ;)
ORBit2 compiles&works fine, but I will do a gnome-2-6-build to test
] [Thread Prev