Re: __fini() and __destroy()

Jules Colding wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I am in doubt about the *__fini() and *__destroy() functions. Is
>*__destroy() invoked automatically by the POA manager when *__fini() is
>called or how is it?

Yes, the name  *__destroy is for historical reasons, should be renamed
to *__fini to make things more clear ;)

>The reason I am confused is that the *__destroy() function in the ORBit2
>tutorial v1.1 actually calls *__fini() at the end, so it would seem
>rather circular..

ups, thought I fixed this in samples :(
You are right, this would be circular :(

This subject relates to mail of Justin:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/orbit-list/2003-October/msg00026.html

TODO:
* fix sample code,
* consistent update of related XML document
export CVSROOT=":pserver:anonymous@anoncvs.gnome.org:/cvs/gnome"
cvs -z3 co gnomeweb-wml/www.gnome.org/projects/ORBit2/orbit-docs/

* code review of orbit-idl-c compiler to make sure it does not generate
this kind of code
export CVSROOT=":pserver:anonymous@anoncvs.gnome.org:/cvs/gnome"
cvs -z3 co ORBit2

Please, if you fixed any of them allready, feel free to send as patch
file. To generate a patch file use  command:
cvs -z3 diff -u  > orbit.patch

Best regards,
Frank