problem with an array of strings

Hi,

I want to use an array of strings in an object:

typedef string ABC[6];

	struct XYZ{
		string	name;
		ABC	pos;
	};

I seem to do something wrong in the allocation of meory for "pos" as an
array of 6 strings.

In the code I declare (omitted Module and Interface):

XYZ *mypointer;

and allocate memory:

mypointer = XYZ__alloc( );

When setting the default values for the object, I want to fill the
datastructure and allocate all subelements, such as the strings:

mypointer->name = CORBA_string_alloc( 64 );
mypointer->name = CORBA_string_dup( "-" );

mypointer->pos ?????????????
for( i = 0; i < 5; i++ ){
	mypointer->pos[i] = CORBA_string_alloc( 64 );
	mypointer->pos[i] = CORBA_string_dup( "-" );
}

It looks that I will need to allocate "mypointer->pos" first, where to
find the routine to allocate the memory space ?

Best regards,

Peter Van Osta