Re: ORBit2-FAQ extended

Frank Rehberger wrote:
> ORBit2-FAQs have been updated:
> http://www.gnome.org/projects/ORBit2/orbit-faq/faq/faq.html
>
> - Extending list of ORBit2 command line options: ORBIIOPIPv6,
> ORBNamingIOR, ORBInitRef, ORBCorbaloc.
> - Init string "orbit-local-non-threaded-orb" replaces old
> "orbit-local-orb".
>
> Based on orbit-list discussion the following FAQs have been created:
> - How do I debug memory leaks?
> - How do I use CORBA_strings?
>
> Best regards,
> Frank

Not to pick nits but.  I'm using Orbit2 2.6.0 single threaded.  I just
looked at the Init change and according to the docs moving to 2.8.x will
break my code?

JMO, but this may not have been a good choice.  For me at least, it'll
be a fair amount of time before I can upgrade due to the code changes
and extended testing that this is going to force on me.

Are there any other changes that will break (or alter) existing code?  I
have not reviewed the FAQ changes at length yet.

--
Greg Edwards
New Age Software, Inc. - http://www.nas-inet.com