RE: graceful mulit-threaded shutdown

Hi Tyler,

On Tue, 2003-11-11 at 19:59, Tyler Kohn wrote:
> The seg fault could very well be a bug in my code, somewhat unrelated as
> well.  But in any case I don't like to see the ** ERROR ** Must shut down
> from main thread.

	Ah - well if it's a g_error then it's not going to be memory corruption
related, it's just an assertion.

	Can you get a stack-trace of where precisely that's happening, I can't
(off hand) see the g_error that's producing that in the code. I'm
slightly surprised the limitation is there really.

	Thanks,

 michael@ximian.com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot