Re: App control of linc/link part of ORBit2

Hi Jan,

On Fri, 2003-11-07 at 06:31, Jan Kratochvil wrote:
> Works like a charm now, thanks.

	I'm glad that's so - do get in touch if you need anything else.

	I don't know if you're going to be using this architecture long-term;
it certainly looks interesting. If you grab the latest HEAD gnome-vfs,
libbonobo, ORBit2 you'll see that we now have a 'Daemon' interface that
allows the full Stream API to be pulled out of process.

	There are several things that'd be great to have done in there, but
just having some more review of the API might help; and/or working out
if we could make it such that you could plug your stuff into a stock
GnomeVFS install without modifications.

	Interesting stuff,

--
 michael@ximian.com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot