Re: Privatizing 'linc' ...

Hi Bill,

On Thu, 2003-05-29 at 15:06, Bill Haneman wrote:
> No one ever answered my question about what gnopernicus should use
> instead...

	It should use the raw resolution APIs; the new getaddrinfo stuff should
avoid us having to mess with _res.options on all but the most terminally
broken of systems (which deserve all they get IMHO).

> I don't like the idea of using deprecated API in a new module.

	Quite; anyhow, going back to using the raw socket APIs should work fine
now,

	HTH,

 michael@ximian.com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot