Re: Is ORBit 0.5.0 STABLE ????
- From: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>
- To: Sergio Pérez?ßISO-8859-1?Q?Al cañiz <serpeal disca upv es>
- Cc: orbit <orbit-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Is ORBit 0.5.0 STABLE ????
- Date: 20 May 2003 09:55:38 +0100
On Tue, 2003-05-20 at 08:34, Sergio Pérez?ßISO-8859-1?Q?Alcañiz wrote:
> Hello ! That's the question: is ORBit 0.5.0 stable???
> I'm working with it, and I would like to know if any of the 0.5.x releases is
> stable. Thanks by advance.
If by stable you mean - they don't change, have bug for bug
compatibility between releases, and are hard frozen then yes - it's dead
OTOH, if you want fewer bugs, more cleanliness, clarity etc. then you
want to be using linc/ORBit2 :-)
firstname.lastname@example.org <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot
] [Thread Prev