Using ORBit2 for telco services

Hi!
We are a cellular company that is in the process of integrating all
kinds of network services. For someone interested in the subject, one
could look at Parlay/OSA, JAIN, etc.

Anyway, we have a few services that we want to expose their API via
CORBA, for it would be easier to integrate them under an OSA umbrella.
ORBit2 seems to be a good candidate for this, as it is GPL, blah, blah.

My question is on whether anyone actually tested ORBit in a heavy
server environments? Say, like a few hundred calls a second. Does it
behave well under those conditions?

Any insight on the subject would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

	Sergei