From: orbit-list-admin@gnome.org [mailto:orbit-list-admin@gnome.org] On Behalf Of Sanjay Soman
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2003 1:06 PM
To: orbit-list@gnome.org
Subject: Orbit for windows

Hi All,
    I'm trying to run Orbit for windows. I used Cygwin to run the configuration file but it fails (lots of errors). I'm just wondering if anyone able to configure orbit for windows 2000. Also, I'm trying to use orbit with ACE / TAO corba server? Your help will be very much appreciated.
Thanks,
-sanjay

Do you Yahoo!?