DynAny usage?

'lo,

I'm trying to use Dynamic Any's. I snagged some code from bonobo-arg.c
as per an email I found of Michael's on the net, but I can't get it to
link or compile:
/usr/home/croberts/rmp2/rmp/lib/rmp-snmp-skelimpl.c:556: undefined
reference to
`CORBA_ORB_create_basic_dyn_any'

And I can't find any reference to this function anywhere. Is there
something else I need to link against to use DynAnys? I found the
DynAnyFactory in dynamic-defs.h, but wasn't too sure how to use it.

What's the correct way to create and use DynAny's?

Cheers,
Chris.