ORBit2 2.4 moving forward ...

Hi Mark,

	I'm dithering over whether to knobble the ORBit_small_flags to turn off
FAST_LOCALS - so that we liberate ourselves from the pain of exporting
the CORBA_Object, orbit-adaptor (etc. etc.) ABIs - at some small
performance cost to code compiled vs. the old orbit-idl; and at the same
time bumping IDL_SERIAL to catch anyone who doesn't re-build their IDL
properly.

	What do you think ? - I'd also like to substantially privatise the
ORBit2 headers so we can see all the (few) methods we export easily in
one place.

 michael@ximian.com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot