ORBit2 Name Service problems

Good day!

I'm interesting in CORBA for Linux.

1) I have received the following during running a standard
 name-resolve-server example for ORBit2.

(http://www.gnome.org/projects/ORBit2/orbit-docs.tar.gz )

I have done all according to README file and passed -ORBInitRef NameService=IOR:... value from orbit-name-server output,
but I have received the following error (Red Hat 9):

"Binding service to name: /Examples/NameResolve/Factory

** ERROR **: binding service failed IDL:omg.org/CORBA/INV_OBJREF:1.0
aborting...
./sstart.sh: line 1: 18802 Aborted                 ./name-resolve-server -ORBInitRef NameService=IOR:01000.....da28"

How can I fix this problem?

2) Is it possible to use orbit-name-server like Sun orbd, MICO micod, AT&T
omniNames daemons without IOR string passing? Can I write distributed CORBA
and Java inter operable applications with ORBit2?

Thank you in advance.

Nikolai.