Re: java binding for orb

mas wrote:

>--- Frank Rehberger <Frank.Rehberger@web.de> wrote:
>

>>mas wrote:
>>

>>>Hi,
>>>
>>>Does anyone happen to know where I can find a java
>>>binding for ORBit2? I'm trying to integrate some
>>>

>>Jini
>>

>>>stuff with the GnomeDesktop and Sun's default Orb
>>>implementation is complaining about connecting with
>>>ORBit2 in Gnome.
>>>

>>please attach error message.
>>

>Here's what I get:
>
>org.omg.CORBA.COMM_FAILURE:   vmcid: SUN  minor code:
>201  completed: No

Java-client is not able to connect to C-server  (CORBA.COMM_FAILURE).
The minor code (201)  of system exception describes the problem in more
details:
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.1/docs/guide/idl/jidlExceptions.html#minorcodemeanings

please, decode IOR using command:
bash> ior-decode-2  <ior>
and examine what network-interface the C-server is using.

please attach IOR

Best regards, Frank