Sequences being released?

Heya,

I have a sequence of object references which I'm trying to store
permanently in my code (it's actually a sequence of all of the devices
in my Network Management System). This is returned from various calls
which attempt to list the objects in this sequence. However, when I
return the sequence in my server, the sequence seems to be being
released, even though I have tried both:

sequence->_release = FALSE;
and
CORBA_set_sequence_release(sequence, FALSE);

In the next call to the server, the sequence is reset to 0 length.
Should I be using sequences in this way? I was really trying to avoid
having to store my objref's in a g_hash_table and have to expensively
convert between a hash table and a sequence every time I want to list
them, however with this new code in place I can't get the sequence to
stay there.

Cheers,
Chris.