Re: orbit-idl-2 dependencies generation

Bonjour,

It's apparently a problem with the IDL_COMPILER which returns this
broken dependencies to make. This happens when locale is set to fr_FR
(and probably to any locale that is not 'C').

IDL_COMPILER is set to $(top_builddir)/src/idl-compiler/orbit-idl-2 in
Makefile.

If you set locale to 'C', build will be done correctly.

  Emmanuel.