Re: ORBit2-2.6.0 fails to build, dies in services/name

Hi, um, McAdoo,

On Thu, 2003-01-30 at 06:04, McAdoo wrote:

> This has died at the same spot when I tried compiling ORBit 2.5.1.  What
> more info can I provide that will be of assistance?  Since it dumped core,
> is that file that I can attach in a follow-up post?  I didn't see anything
> labeled "core" in the directories, with my ignorant eyes.

	What's more important in this case is your libtool/gcc version. There
were lots of duplicates in you link line and the linker code dumped. I'd
try different version of libtool/gcc and see if that makes a difference.

Good Luck,
Mark.