Re: Build errors for ORBit2 / cpp branche (cvs)

>From: Mark McLoughlin <mark@skynet.ie>
>
>Hey,
>	Could you just send a snippet of what you're talking about. I don't
>know what you mean by "default arguments".

int myFunction(int blah, int yatta = -1);

-1 is the 'default argument' for yatta.

(I don't know the 'real' name for it so I just called it a 'default
argument')

>From: murrayc@t-online.de (Murray Cumming)
>
>You mention the "cpp branch"e in the subject. The cpp branch is useless
>and dead. Use regular ORBit2 and orbitcpp 1.3.x.

Argh, so that's why all of this ORB/cpp (+related) stuff was looking so dead
:)
I've downloaded the right stuff and it builds correctly now.

Thanks!

- Richard