Problem with creating a Type Library WITH Comet

Hi All,

   I get a problem when I try to create a TypeLibrary with the the ts2tlb
command for the following struct.idl [installed in the demos] file,
I have added the struct.idl file to the ifr
and to the
typestore -> by typeman -e *

Now when I use ts2tlb -f ch.tlb -l IT_MARY passStruct

I get this ERROR
D:\Program Files\IONA\bin\..\orbix_art\1.2\bin\ts2tlb: Processing :
passStruct
D:\Program Files\IONA\bin\..\orbix_art\1.2\bin\ts2tlb:
        Exception :
        Failed to load ITstdInterfaces.tlb [1] : Error loading type
library/DLL.

Please let me know what is the problem. I am using Orbix 2000 and want to
use this type lib with VB

This is the struct.idl I am using
interface passStruct
{
  struct structFixedLength
  {
   long  l;
   short s;
   float f;
  };
  struct structVariableLength
  {
   long   l;
   short  s;
   float  f;
   string str;
  };
structFixedLength passFLS(in structFixedLength i,
  			inout structFixedLength io,
			out structFixedLength o);

structVariableLength passVLS(in structVariableLength i,
			inout structVariableLength io,
			out structVariableLength o);

};

Thanks