Re: Fail to build ORBit2 with jhbuild

Le jeu 16/01/2003 à 11:55, Michael Meeks a écrit :
> 	Something is very wierd; what version of GNU make are you using ? also,
> if you can post a link to the generated Makefile, in that directory -
> perhaps we can find out why there is a bogus '<interne>' rule in it.

GNU Make is version 3.80.

> 	Looks like some l10n thing to me; have you tried building the package
> in the UK ? ;-)

The first time I tried to build ORBit2, locale was set to
fr_FR.ISO-8859-1. I tried two times with two different computers (at
home and at work), and it failed two times.

I tried to change locale to C, and it also failed.

After your answer, I tried a make distclean before the build, and bingo,
it worked, with locale set to C. I assumed that was a locale problem.

But, after deleting the source tree, I tried again with locale set to
fr_FR.ISO-8859-1, and it worked to.

I'm puzzled...

and now I'm unable to reproduce the build failure.

I imagine that's the end of the story.

Thanks for your answer!

  Emmanuel.

(I will try to retrigger this build failure tonight at home).