Re: How to create threaded ORB under ORBit2

Kuang-Chun Cheng wrote:

> Hi Frank,
>
> Thanks a lot.  But I still can't see the thread active correctly.
> Attached is the code I modified from yours for the test.
> I simply add a sleep(10)  in both impl_Calculator_sub() and
> impl_Calculator_add() of calculator-skelimpl.c just before they return.
>
> I run mt-calculator-server in one terminal and run TWO
> mt-calculator-client
> in TWO terminals.  I found server still can't receive request from two
> client concurrently ... server only can response 2nd request after the
> 1st one return !!

you are not looking for threaded ORB but threaded POA, the container the
servants reside in.  Usually, to change thread-model of POA you need to
specify policy called ThreadPolicy, usually there are numer of thread
policies: namely ThreadPerRequest, ThreadPerConnection, SingleThreaded,
etc.
But I dont know about ORBit2,

Regards, Frank