Re: How to create threaded ORB under ORBit2

Hi,

Thanks and could you explain more about how to use pthread ?
Do you create thread first by pthread_create(&handle, NULL, mythread, NULL)
and inside mythread() ... call CORBA_ORB_init() and other server setup
stuff.

Or you setup CORBA server first, then create thread ... then inside thread
simply call  CORBA_ORB_run() ?

And how do I know which thread will take the request from client ?

KC