Re: An interesting deadlock in ORBit2...

Ouch. I just tried creating a glib mainloop in my clients, and the
results are fairly ugly... Sporadically hangs up waiting for client
data', and sometimes causes memory corruption... Unfortunately these are
rather unpredictable errors.  The memory corruption never seems to
happed under valgrind, and OOB messages never under gdb.  Very difficult
to track down exactly what is going wrong here :-(

-justin