Re: Proposal: giop-thread-invocation-stack

Hi Frank,

On Sat, 2003-12-06 at 02:40, Frank Rehberger wrote:
> >	I think that we need to do a re-factor first to make this more elegant.
> >My feeling is that in the non-threaded case; we want to return a
> >GIOPThread * from giop_thread_self that is the 'main thread' [ we can
> >use a static local variable to store this one-off ].
> >
> For long term, yes, but currently I am short of time.  I think, at first
> the bug in multi-threaded environment should be fixed,  may I commit?

	I'd rather wait for the re-factor; also, working hard on the API/ABI
freeze currently, I'd prefer to do the (potentially de-stabilising)
re-factor before this goes in, and after we've shipped the API/ABI
frozen snapshot shortly.

	If that's ok,

 michael@ximian.com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot