Re: ORBit2 on Win32

I would also add that Win32 threads are NOT like *nix pthreads.    We used
the pthread package for Windows from the RedHat stuff.   But things still
didn't work properly on Windows until we understood that the Windows
deadlock policy is to at random up the priorities of blocked threads to see
if they run.   Therefore, if you strictly depend on a thread to be blocked
on a *nix type system....   Don't expect the same behavior on Windows.   A
secondary check is needed to deciede if the thread should really run.

just my 2bits.

-Dave